The Digital Banking Club and ieDigital welcomed members from the motor finance industry for discussion around the ever-evolving topic of, you guessed it, motor finance!
The special breakfast event, held at the prestigious Law Society in London, played host to a panel of experts, as well as a delegation of industry specialists. The discussion revolved around a specific line of thought: To what extent will AI technology improve the motor finance proposition? Discussion points included:
- Can chatbots deliver a more personal and compliant origination experience?
- Will AI lead to better insight and credit decisioning?
- Can in-car virtual assistants drive closer engagement with a finance provider?
- Will AI result in a loss of the human touch?
- Can you really derive value from AI in the short-term?
We’ve published a few articles about the potency of artificial intelligence, which you can read at your leisure now the event is over. We hope you enjoyed the Digital Banking Club motor finance event, and would love to hear from you about ways we can make improvements to the experience. Check out the photos from the event right here, and read our articles below.
- How AI is changing the way we do business
- BMW’s personal assistant heralds a new era for motor finance
- Machine learning for financial services
- What’s the scope for home AI assistants?